Assistance with Making a Post

Please use this forum to ask technical questions about using the Board, making suggestions or comments.
Gary Diffen

Assistance with Making a Post

#1 Post by Gary Diffen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 am

Hi Ross

I've tried posting a new listing.....saved it as a draft.....and it's gone missing. In addition, I've tried to upload an image......and I am unable to browse the image from my computer (which the manual says I can do)......it looks a bit hard....

Cheers

Gary

Ross Ewington

Re: Assistance with Making a Post

#2 Post by Ross Ewington » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 am

Hi Gary

to find your draft, go to the user control panel (below the TPS logo) and then select 'Manage Drafts' .... any drafts that you have saved can be re-loaded from there.

re loading images ..... below the text box there is an "Upload Attachment" tab ..... click on it and then 'Browse' and select the image required from your hard drive. Select
'Add the File'..... it will take a few seconds, the screen will refresh and then "Add Inline" and "Delete" buttons will appear below the text box. All you have to do then
is place the cursor wherever you want the image to be in your post and then select Add Inline (a little bit of script will be inserted into your post in the 'right spot')

use of the Preview button is recommended to get your post 'looking right' before submission.

I hope that this info is of assistance

Ross

P.S. below the text box is also a "Notify me when a reply is received" box which it is recommended that you tick.