Introducing Colin Salt

New members may like to introduce themselves and tell the Board about their collecting intereets
Colin Salt

Introducing Colin Salt

#1 Post by Colin Salt » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 am

I have been interested in Tasmanian Philately for many years, particularly postal markings, machine cancellations and postage due matters and have extensive collections of each together with a modest Tattersalls accumulation. This is part of a wider interest in these matters covering mainland Australia.

In collaboration with Richard Peck I have recently completed a new edition of the standard work T for Tax and as a logical extension of this I have also published U for Underpaid. I have also published works on machine cancellation die heads of several mainland States with more to come and I am the editor of The Bulletin for The British Society of Australian Philately.

http://www.bsap.org.uk/

I look forward to membership of this forum and hope to able to contribute in the exchanges of information.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Introducing Colin Salt

#2 Post by admin » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Great to have you on the Board Colin.
I should add the TPS has recently purchased your "T is for Tax" and " U is for underpiad" publications on CD, now in the TPS Library - available on loan to TPS members.

Peter Allan