Introducing Chas Rich

New members may like to introduce themselves and tell the Board about their collecting intereets
chasrich

Introducing Chas Rich

#1 Post by chasrich » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm Chas and I retired from Perth WA to the idyllic Huon Valley in Tasmania 4 years ago, the best decision my wife and I have made. I have collected stamps all my life but retirement means I can now look at them and enjoy. I enjoy bidding for miscellaneous things in auctions (rarely spending any money) and am slowly working my way through all the bits and pieces I have saved over the years. Not much of a collection but fun all the same. I collect Australia (used) and recently started a collection of Malta (after a visit to this wonderful island). I also recently started to collect bears (ordinary and teddy) because my wife makes them. I was an isolated collector for a long time but am now a member of TPS and am enjoying meetings very much. That's me in a nutshell.

Ross Ewington

Re: Introducing Chas Rich

#2 Post by Ross Ewington » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Welcome Chas!

The Huon Valley is rich in Tasmanian postal history and has also has produced some very interesting postcards and print ephemera. If any questions come to mind, especially of a "local" nature, I am certain TPS Bulletin Board members will be keen to assist.

Ross Ewington - T.P.S. President