Introducing Ross Ewington

New members may like to introduce themselves and tell the Board about their collecting intereets
Ross Ewington

Introducing Ross Ewington

#1 Post by Ross Ewington » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 pm

I am a full-time philatelic auctioneer and dealer (shameless plug inserted here >>>> http://tsauctions.com) but I'm still OK really.

Unfortunately, I no longer collect anything of Tasmanian origin (to avoid the dilemma "should I sell it or put it in my collection"!!) but was an enthusiast for
about 20 years collecting postmarks, PTPO stationery, private and official perfins and postal markings.

I deal with Tasmanian material on a daily basis including print ephemera, picture postcards, literature and cinderellas and naturally Tassie stuff
is usually the largest section of my postal auction catalogs.

If you have any enquiries about any areas in which I can share some information I will try and assist .... as I usually "prowl" this BB on a daily basis, any query
that I can answer will get my soonest attention. I am also a Moderator of all topics so if you need any assistance with posting (especially images) don't
hesitate to contact me via the e-mail link (that's the PM button out to the right).

cheers ... Ross Ewington