Introducing Dave Elsmore

New members may like to introduce themselves and tell the Board about their collecting intereets
Revenuer

Introducing Dave Elsmore

#1 Post by Revenuer » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello and thanks for checking out my intro. I am ‘Revenuer’ on this board.

I am a Queensland based member whose main interests are Australian State Revenues & Railways Inc oz Commonwealth issues; I also try and exhibit same. I have general collections of oz states plus the usual Roo, GV, G.B. [Inc Revenue] & N.Z [inc Revenue] collections, these have taken me some 40+ years to assemble. I have made many friends along the way and hope to find more on this Tasmanian 'group of collector’s info board'.

I have a 5 frame exhibit of Tasmanian Revenues which is in need of an update. At present there are four Tasmanian Revenue exhibits out there [that I can think of] telling me Tasmania has always been popular to collect. Salvage rate is quite high allowing more collectors to come into the fascinating world of Revenues in particular Tasmania.

I write a ‘Revenue Review’ column in Stamp News our monthly stamp mag, regularly featuring Tasmania. I also have a Revenue web site free for all to use, http://www.ozrevenues.com with quite a lot of Tasmanian Revenue & Railway information on it, Inc judging papers to help the exhibitor.

Furthermore a link on the web site takes you to a free priced on line catalogue of Tasmania Revenues & Railways [some 300 colour pictures]. I am always open to constructive comments & additions of the various Tasmanian issues, to date I have had acknowledged over 35 collectors & dealers [some of which are registered on this board] on the title page, who are constantly helping me update & price this work which now extends to a series of 18 on line volumes. This catalogue appears to be quite popular with regular repeat visits from over 20 different countries.

I am always available to help the Tasmanian revenue collector if I can and as much as I can. I am also happy to relieve you of your unwanted Tasmanian Revenues!

Cheers

Dave
Please visit my oz revenues web site: http://www.ozrevenues.com and don't forget "Illegitimi non carborundum"