Glad to be on board !

New members may like to introduce themselves and tell the Board about their collecting intereets
wilbaer

Glad to be on board !

#1 Post by wilbaer » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 am

Morning all,

Another newbie coming on board. My name is Jerry Austen and have been focused on anything concerning Australian States since my arrival in Oz about a decade ago. I'm currently doing a research project on offical perfins on Australian State issues with some major help from a load of 'Daves' here in Australia, with the goal of getting a definitive online guide established for such official perfins on the Australian States issues. I've been sifting through piles of OS, WA, SA, T, OSNSW for a while now and onlyhave a couple more States to go.

If anyone has any official perfins that they do not collect and have no interest in, or have any articles about such issues, please feel free to get in touch. Any widening of my knowledge in the area is greatly appreciated and will hopefully be for the common good down the track.

CHeers
Jerry

admin
Site Admin

Re: Glad to be on board !

#2 Post by admin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 am

Hi Jerry,
I hope you find the Board useful and please feel free to participate as an asker of questions, of by posting any relevant information and images you may have.
We have a category devoted to Tas private and Official perfins and even a few posts on some nasty forgeries. Have a look here http://tps.org.au/bb/viewforum.php?f=16 if you haven't already found this section.
If you have any problems using the board feel free to contact either myself or Ross ( the Board moderator).
Best Regards,

Pete